Get our FREE guide for trainee solicitors navigating the market for NQ legal jobs in Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield, Newcastle and Hull.
Newly updated for NQs qualifying in 2017, the guide covers:
- Recruitment Consultants – how do you choose the right one to help you succeed?
- CVs – how do you write one that will secure you interviews?
- Timing – when is the best time to start the process?
- Practice areas – what’s hot and what’s not in 2017?
- Interview preparation – how to succeed in some of the more challenging meetings.
- Alternative careers – after 2 years, you’re not so sure you want to be a lawyer – so what do you do next?
About the Guide
Produced by legal recruitment experts for those just embarking on their legal careers, our first NQ Solicitors’ Survival Guide was produced by our private practice team following the feedback we received from trainees who qualified in the spring and summer of 2015. We asked them what they most wanted advice about – their concerns about the current job market; the elements of job-hunting they were most and least comfortable with; the practical support they found most useful; the gaps in their industry knowledge and so on – then used their responses to help us identify what to address in our guide.
The result? A comprehensive, informative resource full of expert advice, created especially to support trainee solicitors looking for legal jobs in Yorkshire, the North West and the North East. Our NQ Solicitors’ Survival Guide will help demystify the recruitment market and enable you to avoid its pitfalls – whether you’re changing firms or being retained, this e-book covers everything you need to get started in choosing your ideal NQ job.
Now newly updated for solicitors qualifying in 2017, the guide explains everything a trainee solicitor needs to know about the legal recruitment market from start to finish.
Sign up to receive our FREE NQ Survival Guide for trainee solicitors qualifying in 2017-18.
Why Florit Brooke?
- Guiding trainee solicitors through the legal recruitment process is a responsibility we take very seriously – that’s why we’ve produced our NQ Survival Guide, a free e-book. Now in its third edition, our free e-book has now been fully updated with the most current information for trainee solicitors qualifying in 2017 and 2018.
- Collectively, the experience of Florit Brooke’s partners and coaches stretches back more than 30 years. Consequently, we have a real appreciation of what matters most in your training contract and the application process.
- We have positively influenced hundreds of legal careers, through both boom times and tough markets. And whilst technology has made the availability of information on the jobs market much more accessible, you’d be surprised how little has changed when it comes to successfully navigating the practicalities of recruitment process. Some things you can influence, some you can’t, and our objective as experts in the recruitment market is to keep you in control of the ones you can, with us beside you all the way.
- We’re happy to start helping you find your perfect legal role as soon as you feel the time is right. In a busy legal world, your final seats will fly by – and before you know it you’ll need to take action. So it pays to be organised and well prepared before the market kicks into life. Our NQ Survival Guide will help you to do just that, giving you an overview of the process and help you get ready.
If you want to talk to us about anything in more detail, please give us a call on 0845 491 0012 or send us an email.